Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – integration of notices published on the Web Site.
1. Data controller
The data controller of the information collected through this website is Pulsar S.r.l., with registered office in via Marino Serenari, 29 - 40013 Castel Maggiore (BO) Italy, tax code 03812660375 and VAT number 00664561206, fully paid-up share capital of Euro 90.000,00, (hereinafter "Pulsar"), for the harvesting and storage of your personal data, in order to offer you the services and the products that are supplied through the web site www.tissuepls.com; and Heroku, Inc., 321 11th St, San Francisco, CA 94103 (which provides as follows: https://policy.heroku.com/promise; https://policy.heroku.com/security) also charged with processing your personal data, with the status of autonomous data supervisor, being required to manage and maintain the Pulsar servers.
2. Parties who may process your personal data
- Pulsar has chosen to call on other companies for processing your personal data, for certain specific activities.
- These companies, which have therefore been appointed autonomous data supervisors, are as follows:
- Heroku, Inc., 321 11th St, San Francisco, CA 94103 for the processing of the data, in the management of which is held responsible, especially with regard to the security of the data.
- Your personal data is also processed by our employees assigned to specific services; the categories of employees involved in these activities depend on the purposes for which the data was communicated and are always specified in the notice displayed when you communicate your personal data.
3. Optional or compulsory communication of personal data
- Communicating your personal data to Pulsar when requested in any of the many instances where personal data is collected through the site may be essential in order to achieve the purposes set down by the communication itself, or not prejudicial in this regard. The compulsory or optional nature of the data provision is specified each time – with reference to the specific data requested – at the point of input for each data collection, by marking compulsory information with an asterisk (*).
- If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory to Pulsar, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection: such a refusal might, for example, make it impossible for Pulsar to provide the services available on www.tissuepls.com. Communicating additional data to Pulsar, other than those marked as compulsory, is optional and will not produce any consequences with regard to the main purposes of the collection.
4. Your rights
- You are entitled, at any time, to obtain confirmation from Pulsar that your personal data is or is not being processed, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
In addition, you may always be entitled to obtain from Pulsar:
- updating, correction and integration of your personal data;
- cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data if processed in violation of the law, including the data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed in the first place;
- certification that the operations described at letters a) and b) have been notified, even with regard to their contents, to the persons to whom your data has been communicated or disseminated, except in those instances where such certification turns out to be impossible or would require a clearly disproportionate deployment of means compared to the right protected.
You do, in any case, have the right to totally or partially oppose:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if it is related to the purposes for which it was collected;
- to the processing of your personal data for advertising or direct marketing purposes or in order to carry out marketing research or commercial communications.
- You may freely exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to Pulsar – to the mailing address or to the e-mail address email@example.com - and we will reply promptly. To ensure that your personal data is always exact, up to date, pertinent and complete, please advise us of any variations by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- process data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the notice presented to users at the time of its collection;
- use data for other purposes, with respect to those specified at the time of collection, only where the user has expressed its express consent to such use;
- provide the requested service(s) and only where monitored by a data supervisor;
- not communicate, cede or transfer data to third parties for purposes exclusive to the third party unless the users have received prior warning and have granted their consent;
- answer all requests for cancellation, variation and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
- ensure that data processing is conducted fairly and legally, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the privacy, integrity and availability of the data provided by users.
6. How and why we process your personal data
- Personal data processing is conducted primarily by means of information systems and electronic devices by Pulsar.
- In general, data is processed in order to provide the following services available to those who visit our site:
- Harvesting and storage of personal data in order to provide those services and products as are set forth on the web site www.tissuepls.com.
- Harvesting, storage and processing of personal data for administrative-accounting purposes, included the delivery via email of commercial information and invoices.
- The specific purposes for which the personal data are collected are summarized in the Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, shown to the user at the time he is requested to issue his personal data.
- Data are generally collected to provide the users with the following services listed in our web site:
- registration in order to make use of the services provided by the web site;
- contacting our employees assigned to specific services.
- In processing personal data that may, directly or indirectly, identify you, we aim to abide by the principle of strict necessity.
For this reason we have set up the site in such a way as to reduce use of your personal data to the absolute minimum: therefore, your personal data is not processed when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved by using anonymous data (such as market surveys intended to improve services) or by means of other methods that make it possible to identify the person involved only if strictly necessary or at the request of authorities or the police (such as site traffic data, the time you spend visiting our site or your IP address).
- Your personal data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except for the cases when such communication is obligatory by law or is required for purposes envisaged by the law, for which the person’s consent is not required; in these cases the personal data may be made available to third parties who will process the data autonomously and exclusively for such purposes (for example, in reply to a request from police or the courts or other competent authorities).
- Any other type of processing, other than related to the specific purpose for which you have communicated your personal data will be indicated in the information notice and will be carried out by Pulsar only if you have expressly granted your consent (this is the case, for example, when a customer profile is created based on your preferences).
- There are, however, instances of data processing for which the law established that your consent is not required: for example, we wish to inform you that Pulsar can process your personal data without your consent if this is necessary to comply with the provisions of the law or whenever this is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations it may have entered into with you.
- Finally, we wish to inform you that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries that do not belong to the European Union that do not provide a sufficient level of privacy protection. If such a transfer should be necessary to provide you with the services, we wish to assure you that your personal data will not be transferred to countries that do not belong to the European Union and do not provide a sufficient level of privacy protection unless specific agreements are concluded by Pulsar with such parties, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Our site uses automatic systems to collect data that is not directly communicated by the user, such as cookies. A cookie is an application transmitted to the user’s hard disk; it does not contain any comprehensible information but associates the user with the personal information registered on the web site. Cookies are stored on our server and no one has access to the information they contain.
- Internet browsers have a function that makes it possible to cancel cookies after each session. The browser provides instructions on the cancellation procedure.
- If you have activated cookie cancellation, Pulsar cannot guarantee that you will have access to full visualization of certain web pages, or be entitled to obtain certain services, such as for example the memorization and visualization, on given web page.
8. Security measures
- However, Pulsar cannot guarantee its users that the security measures adopted to protect the site, data transmission and information on the site, limit or exclude any risk whatsoever of unauthorized access or dispersion of data via user devices: we advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with appropriate software to protect data transmission on the network, both incoming and outgoing (such as up to date antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has also adopted adequate security measures to protect network data transmission (such as a firewall and antispamming filters).
9. Deep links to other web sites
- Our site includes deep links to other web sites that may have no relation to us.
If you wish to receive more information about how Pulsar processes your personal data, please write a message and send it by e-mail to email@example.com. If you wish to know your rights and be updated on the governing protection of personal data law, we suggest you to visit the site of the competent Authority, http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
- The code guarantees that the processing of personal data must be conducted in accordance with the fundamental rights and liberties as well as the dignity of the person, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Published on 24-05-13