Last updated: April 2013
- Pulsar S.r.l. (hereinafter “Pulsar”) reserves the right to update these TOU at any time without notice to you. These TOU are to be considered integrated by the Acceptable Use Policy. This section can be found at the “Tissuepls Online Services Acceptable Use Policy” hypertext link located at the bottom of the “Acceptable Use” section no. 3 hereafter. You may only access or use the Portal if you agree to these terms. If you do not agree, do not access or use the Portal.
- “Services” refers to Pulsar’s “Online Layout Simulator Service” (hereafter also “Plstissue Online Services”). With Plstissue Online Layout Simulator Service is possible to design new movimentation and transport solutions for the Tissue industry, compare process machinery present on the market and simulate their productive capacity.. The Services includes such features and different levels of subscription as are set forth on Provider’s website www.tissuepls.com.
- "You" or "Your" means the company or other legal entity for which you are accepting this Agreement, and Affiliates of that company or entity.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
As a condition of your use of the portal, you must comply with the Tissuepls Online Services Acceptable Use Policy.
4. ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
If any part of the portal requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also be required to choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Pulsar immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Pulsar will not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Pulsar or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
6. COMMUNITY POLICY
- The portal provides you with a personal page, through which you can download images, links and documents, designed to enable you to communicate with others ("Communication Service"). You agree to use the Communication Service only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Service, you will not:
- Use the Communication Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images or photographs.
- Upload or otherwise make available, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, which are made available through the Communication Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless the Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of the Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Service.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for the Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Portal or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Pulsar has no obligation to monitor the Communication Service. However, Pulsar reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Pulsar reserves the right to terminate your access to the Communication Service at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- Pulsar reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Pulsar deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Pulsar’s sole discretion.
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your family in the Communication Service. Pulsar does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Pulsar specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Service and any actions resulting from your participation in the Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Pulsar spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Pulsar.
- Materials uploaded to the Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
- The Portal’s pages may contain commercial/advertising materials. You accept of being exposed to the said materials, the publication of which might have been requested by other users.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Materials. You recognize and agree that: (i) the Materials are the property of Pulsar or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws; and (ii) you do not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Materials except the limited and temporary right to use them as necessary for your use of the website and the services offered through it.
- IP in General. Pulsar retains all right, title, and interest in and to the website’s contents and to the services offered through it, including without limitation all software used to provide the services and all logos and trademarks reproduced through the services, and this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in or to the services or any of its components.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event: (a) will pulsar be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, incidental, or punitive damages. the liabilities limited by this section 7 apply: (i) to liability for negligence; (ii) regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, strict product liability, or otherwise; (iii) even if pulsar is advised in advance of the possibility of the damages in question and even if such damages were foreseeable; and (iv) even if your remedies fail of their essential purpose; and (b) will pulsar’s liability arising out of or related to this agreement exceed the amount paid by you for the use of the portal.
- If applicable law limits the application of the provisions of this Section 7, Pulsar’s liability will be limited to the maximum extent permissible.
- Choice of Law & Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed solely by the internal laws of the Republic of Italy without reference to the Italian principles of conflicts of law. The parties consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Bologna.
- For legal reasons the Italian text of this agreement shall be preferred to its English translation.
Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: April 2013
This Acceptable Use Policy (hereinafter also “AUP”) identifies activities that you are prohibited from engaging in when using Tissuepls Online Services ("Services").
Please report violations of this AUP by writing to the following email address: email@example.com.
Include the words "AUP" in the subject.
When using Tissuepls Online Services, you may not:
Published on 24-05-13
- Use the Services in a way that is against applicable law. Including:
- Illegal activity such as child pornography; gambling; piracy; violating copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws;
- Threatening, stalking, defaming, defrauding, degrading, victimizing or intimidating anyone for any reason;
- Invading anyone's privacy by attempting to collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and consent.
- Use the Services in a way that could harm them or impair anyone else's use of them. Including:
- Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, acting to deny others access to the Services, or authorizing any third party to access or use the Services on your behalf (such as anyone without a license or revealing to anyone your username and password);
- Use the Services to try to gain unauthorized access to any other service, data, account or network by any means;
- Intending to harm or exploit minors in any way, or collecting personally identifiable information of any minor.
- Falsify any email header information or in any way misrepresent your identity.
- Including misrepresenting the source of anything you post or upload or impersonating another individual or entity, such as with "spoofing".
- Use the Services to transmit, distribute, or deliver any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam).
- Remove, modify, or tamper with any regulatory or legal notice or link that is incorporated into the Services.
- Including providing or creating links to external sites that violate this Acceptable use policy or other legal agreements that Pulsar provides;
- As well as any use of the Services to distribute any offering or link designed to violate these terms (enable sending of spam, enable denial of service attacks, etc.)
- Pulsar is not responsible for the content of any user-created posting, listing or message. The decision to view content or engage with others is yours. We advise you to use your judgment.
- You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference, spyware or viruses that may be encountered for downloaded items from the service. We recommend you install a virus protection program on your computer and keep it up to date.
- Information you provide or upload to the Services may be stored outside of the country in which you reside.
- Your use of the Tissuepls Online Services administered through this site is governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement(s) under which you purchased the services. You can obtain a copy of your agreement(s) by writing at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Pulsar believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of the Tissuepls Online Services, it may, without notice and at its sole discretion, take such action as it deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. Violation of this policy can lead to termination of a customer's account.
- Pulsar reserves the right to amend or change the Acceptable use policy of any service at any time without notice. We encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.
- Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any rights in the Tissuepls Online Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Pulsar’s rights.